Step By Step Approach to Prepare the Application
- Review your own personal history.
- Map out your career objectives
- Identify strength and weakness for the application.
- Prepare and take required tests (GRE/GMAT/TOEFL etc...)
- Identify your recommenders and schedule meeting with them about your interest in US Universities.
- Finalize your target programs and universities.
- Review average student profile (particularly test scores) from your target list of schools and Re-take GMAT/GRE if necessary.
- Create your resume.
- Review your resume with trusted mentors.
- Review essay topics and draft your essays.
- Finalize essays and recommendations.
- Pay the fee and fill up online applications.
- Review your application.
- Submit application (Make sure you submit your application before dead line)
- Prepare for Interview (If required).
- Prepare your financial plan.
- Complete Visa application.
- Prepare for Visa interview